Last updated: June 5, 2019
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to ASUCCINI via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective;
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
ASUCCINI, we or us
ASUCCINI, a company incorporated in the United States whose office is located at 2372 Morse Ave., Irvine, California 92614;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by ASUCCINI and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ASUCCINI and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
The website that you are currently using, https://asuccini.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b.date of birth;
f.contact Information such as email addresses, telephone and fax numbers;
g.demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests;
h.financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i.IP address (automatically collected);
j.web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k.operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
4. We collect Data in the following ways:
a.data is given to us by you;
b.data is received from publicly available third party sources; and
c.data is collected automatically.
5. ASUCCINI will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a.when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b.when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c.when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d.when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e.when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f.when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
6. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a.we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b.we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a.internal record keeping;
b.improvement of our products / services;
c.transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
8. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
9. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a.soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b.for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c.if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
10. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
11. We may use your Data to show you ASUCCINI adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you ASUCCINI adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a.any of our group companies or affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of your website and business;
b.our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers;
c.third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
d.third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
e.relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a.we store your Data on secure servers.
b.payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a.Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b.Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c.Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d.Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e.Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f.Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
g.To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
h.If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
i.It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
19. Data which we collect from you is stored and processed in or transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, which may be located outside the EEA.
20. We will transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, e.g. by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, when receiving Data based in the United States of America.
21. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
26. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Website.
b.Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ASUCCINI to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
c.This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session while you are using our Website.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyze traffic patterns on our Website.
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our Website and other websites on the internet We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
d. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
e. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
f. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
g. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
© 2022 FTM - All Rights Reserved.
2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, California 92614
+1 (949) 800-7197